Thursday, January 6, 2011

Its a.......




As many of you know Matt and I are expecting our Baby Boy in April!! I am such a party planner and just knew that we had to throw a party to reveal the gender of our new little one.

This is the flower arrangement that I made for our entry way table. I LOVE roses and Hydrangeas!!


The Cupcakes that I baked.


We had a poster and had all of our guest guess if they thought it was a Boy or Girl.

Jalin got to be the one to do the big "reveal" and she loved it! We had her open a box and out popped "A New Little Prince" balloon. She loves the balloon and it is still in her room.

We went to "A Glimpse Before and After" in Moore to find out and I was so excited after seeing our little boy on the ultrasound I was giddy. My mom thought that this giddyness was due to the fact that we were having a girl. In fact she was so convinced this was her face when she saw the blue balloon pop out of the box. I LOVE this picture!!!

The party was so much fun and such a great way for everyone to celebrate with us!

1 comment: