Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!

I absolutely LOVE the 4th of July, it is probably my 2nd favorite holiday (Christmas is my 1st). Growing up I have so many vivid and wonderful memories of the 4th of July. I also get very giddy about fireworks (I know I am a nerd!). Tomorrow I am going to be working so we celebrated a day early. Our celebration started early this morning when we got ready for the neighborhood parade. Nana came over last night a decorate Jalin's Mercedes so she would have the most sparkliest and beautiful ride in the Parade. My mom has a special talent at making things look perfect, so I knew that she would not disappoint. The weather, however, did disappoint. By the end of the Parade we were soaked! I did not think to take pictures after, but I do have a lot before and during. Enjoy!

Jalin and her "Papa"





"Nana" and Jalin Working hard the night before!

After the Parade we dried off and got ready for Hamburgers, Baked Beans, Chips, Cookies, and Some Yummy Blueberry Dump Cake! God Bless America! Be Safe tomorrow and stay tuned for my blog about the Beautiful wedding of Annalisa and Sean!

1 comment: